Band Tracking Just want to track? Use our incredible spaces and dedicated drum room to track and record your band. Get the ultimate tone from our amazing Audient console at source. Utilise all of our quality condenser, cardoid, ribbon and capacitor microphones. Take advantage of our SSL, Universal Audio and prism sound preamps / converters and the latest Pro tools digital set up.
- 1. A studio session of duration of the hours paid for.
- 2. Time aligned .WAV stems of each instrument for each song within the session.
- 3. Up to 2 alternate takes of all stems included in the price.
- 4. If applicable both processed and unprocessed stems will be included.
- 5. A fader up mix, with mixbus compression of each song is also included.
- 6. Additional hours available - just pay on the day.
Online Mixing and Mastering Send us your stems from your own project studio and let us mix and add all of the required fairy dust from our large selection of premium plug-ins and cool outboard gear. Included in this package is mastering of each song. If you would like to attend the mixing session then purchase the studio time required.
- 1. A mixed stereo version of your song in both wav and MP3 format.
- 2. A mixed and mastered version of your song in both wav and MP3 format.
- 3. The track stems with all plugins and automation applied.
- 4. Two mix revision cycles via email.
Online Mastering We can master your tracks to the highest commercial quality. We have the latest technology to match your song to your favourite sounding commercial release of a similar genre.
- 1. Mastered track in wav and MP3 format
- 2. Two revision iterations via email
- 3. Documentation of what was done
Complete Demo recording - track, mix, master This package is great for bands that want a demo recording of their songs which includes mixing and a first level master. You will leave with a product that sounds great and is ideal for sending off as a demo or to attract the attention of a venue or an agent.
If you feel that you would really like to focus on a release quality product for spotify or for sale, then we'd advise that you add some extra time for mixing or check out our individual, tracking mixing and mastering packages.
- 1. Set up and sound check
- 2. Track your songs
- 3. After the first song is tracked we will be able to advise how many songs can be completed within the paid timescales of the session
- 4. Mix all of your songs
- 5. Master all of the songs
- 6. Additional hours available - just pay on the day
Singer Session Just want to record your voice through our luxury Neumann microphone and SSL pre-amp? Then look no further. We’ll set up using the right mic to get the ultimate sound and then record using our top pro gear and the most current Pro tools digital set up.
- 1. Mixed and mastered versions of your songs.
- 2. Delivered in both MP3 and WAV format.
- 3. Songs delivered by Email through Dropbox, or 2 CD copies if required.
- 4.Additional hours available - just pay on the day
Vocal and Voice Reels. Along with your songs, do you need a video or showreel? We specialise in low cost promotional videos that highlight you as an artist.
What is included in your Vocal/Voice Reel Package :
- 1. Four Song Snippets.
- 2. One complete song.
- 3. Three recording hours in the studio.
- 4. One hour to shoot a headshot video.
- 5. Video Editing.
Recording Backing Tracks If you have a melody in your head that needs a backing track, then this package is for you. If you have an idea that needs fleshing out, then this is also the package for you.
- 1. Half hour consultation to discuss what you are after.
- 2. A pre-production studio session to record the guide melody and work out the chords and song structure (lasting about 2 hours).
- 3. Post session creation of backing track in the style discussed during the consultation meeting.
- 4. Delivery of the song ready for the final vocal tracking session.
Backing Track Templates You can create your own song by choosing one of our song templates and to then change the sounds, key, tempo, song structure and instruments to your taste. At the end of the process you will have a song that sounds different to the template and unique to you. Don't forget what you hear is a starting point for your song. Take it on your own journey and make it your own.
- 1. Choose the template that you would like to base a song on. Pay for it and download it. We will refund you the payment when you book the first session.
- 2. Book an initial session of about 2 to 4 hours to change the song template to your liking. (with our help of course).
- 3. You take away your new song and start practising your vocals and completing lyrics. Any spare time is carried over to the next vocal session.
- 4. Book your vocal session.
- 5. We will mix and master the song.
- 6. The Full stems and files will be provided on completion of the project.
- 7. We can't fix price this type of package as the time spent all depends on the number of instruments and complexity of the song. However with our experience the number of hours ranges from 6 hours to around 10 hours. Additional hours are available - just pay on the day.
Here at Fitdog we are passionate about music. Our sessions are chilled and good fun. Whether you are a solo singer, musician, band, choir or song writer we are confident that we will achieve great results for you.
Our experience of working with all levels of musicians over the past 20 years will ensure that we meet your goals - both on a technical and on a creative level.
Using the best gear and top engineering experience we can guide you through every step of the way.
Fitdog has the added benefit of having engineers and producers who constantly work on current music industry projects both here and in London along with the major labels.
We can record , mix, produce and master your creation with as much (or as little) guidance as you need. If you would like to bring along your own producers or engineers then please do and call us to discuss your requirements.
No project is too small and we love helping new and young musicians develop their skills. If you need session musicians to support your project , then we will be pleased to arrange this for you.
The combination of analogue and digital consoles results in an outstanding sound and workflow, supported by all of the latest plug-ins. Check out our equipment list for further information.
So please Contact Us to book your session, we cover all genres including Indie, Rock, folk, Pop, classical and covers.